Since no two houses are alike, why leave your security system to a cookie-cutter solution? You might want a basic alarm system that is bundled with door, motion, and windows sensors in your primary rooms. Or, you might need a more comprehensive security package that comes with indoor/outdoor video cameras, fire and flood detection, and home automation capabilities. In any case, your Hamilton home security system is better when it includes a 24/7 monitoring system, like ADT monitoring.
Selecting The Best Products For Your Home Security System
Depending on the security coverage, you can invest in:
- Door and window sensors on entry windows and doors
- Motion detectors for essential rooms
- Monitored fire, CO, and flood detectors
- Wireless remote keyfob for arming your system
- Digital wall mounted panel equipped with an incredibly loud alert tone
- Outdoor, indoor, and doorbell security cameras
- ADT Control mobile app for remote management
Hamilton Security Cameras Let You See Your Home When You Are Out
When you want to see who is coming to your door or what caused that noise outside, you’ll need a security camera. A doorbell camera lets you view your front porch and a live stream on any visitors or deliveries before you answer the door. Exterior cameras are activated by motion, with low-light and waterproof designs in HD quality. Or keep an eye on the kids and pets with an interior, wide angle camera.
You can view current feeds and get notifications from each of your Hamilton surveillance cameras through your ADT Control mobile app. Watch your home at all times to verify that everything is where it should be - or receive 30-sec video clip alerts if your camera senses unusual motion.