A Smart Bellingham Flood Detector Alerts You Of Water Infiltration Before Excessive Damage Occurs
Clogged drains, corroded pipes, leaking appliances -- these are everyday worries that can cause costly water damage at your property. In many cases, these are the types of complications that you notice much too late. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can lead to expensive repairs if not addressed quickly.
But, when you add a Bellingham monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can identify leaking or pooling water before your home becomes a disaster zone. The easy-to-install wireless system warns you to the first signs of water with a loud alarm and a notification to your mobile device. An ADT monitoring professional will also inform you when your flood sensor triggers.
Why Use A Monitored Flood Detector In Bellingham?
You never want to walk down the stairs to find that your bottom floor is now a pool of water with your belongings floating on top. Thankfully, a Bellingham flood detector will catch leaks and unwanted water before you find yourself needing major property restoration. Here’s how it works:
- Advanced sensor is perfect for any room: The smart sensor detects dripping or standing water instead of humidity -- so it's acceptable for use in areas like bathrooms where damp conditions are present.
- Wireless tech allows for unlimited placement: Reliable sensors have wireless functionality and a 4-year lithium battery. So, feel free to place them next to water lines, near appliances, behind toilets or any location where water damage may occur.
- Phone alerts when you're not home: Freezing pipes or intense storms have a tendency to occur when you're not at home. When your Bellingham flood detector senses unwanted water, it will issue an emergency notification to your cell.
- 24-hour ADT monitoring brings you peace of mind: On top of an intense alarm system and communications to your phone, your smart device will notify your ADT 24/7 monitoring center. Your monitoring experts will notify you immediately and provide the assistance you need.
Your Mobile App Makes Your Bellingham Flood Detector Part Of Your Quick Emergency Response
Time is of the essence when excessive water is detected in your home. By using the ADT mobile application, you can access home automation systems and make things easier when maintenance arrives. Using these systems is important when you’re in the house, but critical when you’re not there. With a monitored Bellingham flood detector you are able to:
- Get a notification on your mobile device when flowing water is identified.
- Remotely unlock doors and disable security alarms for emergency assistance.
- Adjust heat on your thermostat to stop further pipe freezing.
- Review video footage from your camera system to pinpoint leaks and assess the damage.
- Maintain contact with your 24-hour ADT team.
Your Smart Home Automation With Flood Detection Starts With A Free Quote
Flood detectors and other devices like CO detectors and smoke alarms are all important aspects of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you contact our professionals, we’ll assist you in finding the right options to fit your needs. Simply dial (360) 205-2750 today or send in the online form to request your no-obligation free estimate.