If you’re wondering about the most vulnerable spots for a home intrusion, your front door and ground-floor windows are at the top of the list. Knowing this fact, it should come as no surprise that window and door alarm sensors continue to be essential devices for home security installations in Bellingham. Although the technology has been in use for generations, you might be impressed at what ADT sensors can do.
How Can Window and Door Sensors Safeguard Your Property?
You’ll be thankful to know that window and door sensors come with each ADT package, whether you’re getting a straightforward, simple configuration or the most advanced system with video and complete automation. Installation is also part of the agreement so you there’s no need for you to take up your own time, and you won’t need to stress about your devices being installed properly.
Every sensor has two-piece magnetic contacts. One piece is adhered to the frame, and the other is connected straight to the door or window. You shut your door or window and the two contacts fit neatly together. When your security is armed and an entry point is opened, the magnetic contacts move apart and the alarm is set off. However, these newer devices have the ability to do much more than simply set off your alarm.
Benefits Of ADT Door And Window Alarm Sensors In Bellingham
At the forefront of your property’s protection, door and window alarm sensors provide numerous perks, including the following:
- Set off the alarm: These sensors trip your high-pitched alarm if an entry opens with the system armed.
- Instant updates: Do you wish to know what’s going on at your house when you’re not there? You are able to obtain immediate notifications straight to your cell phone when a sensor is engaged.
- 24-7 monitoring: Not only will you be contacted, your 24-hour monitoring specialists will be given a notification as well. Your property will be protected, regardless of whether you’re on site or not.
- Home automation integration: Set your various sensors and devices to function together. You may have your entry lights engage or direct a camera to record if a door or window sensor is set off. Not only can you have your alarm sound, you’ll be able to catch a glimpse who set off the sensor initially.
- Design appeal: You’ll barely be able to tell the sensors are even there. They feature a slim design that fits nicely with any interior. You even have the ability to find fully recessed options that are not visible.
- Choice of connectivity: Pick from wired or wireless components based on the kind of installation that works best for you. Regardless, your home will be more secure.
More versatile than previous iterations, window and door sensors in Bellingham can be skillfully integrated into your comprehensive home security package.
Customize Your Own Home Security System In Bellingham
Would you like to get modern window and door alarm sensors in Bellingham that elevate your security and connect directly to your home automation? That is what you will discover when you turn to your area ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you’re ready to find out what we are able to do for you, place a call to (360) 205-2750 or fill out the simple form below.