What do you want in a baby monitor in Bellingham?
In previous generations of parenting, a baby monitor was pretty simple. You put a a device with a built-in microphone on a table next to the crib, which transmits an audio feed to a connected gadget that resembles a walkie talkie. Fortunately, baby monitors now provide additional benefits. For example, many monitors now offer clear HD video capability and two-direction communications. You can also link some monitors to your wireless network so you are able to move around wherever you want. The latest baby monitors in Bellingham are so sophisticated that they resemble inside surveillance in both functionality and cost.
Can you switch baby monitor with an integrated surveillance system?
Knowing that baby monitors and home defense cameras share comparable functionality, there are quite a few parents in Bellingham connecting their nursery to their comprehensive home security package. So it makes sense -- especially if you’re upgrading to Vivint smart home technology -- as your baby monitor will give you access to:
● Night vision video: Your surveillance system should have at least 1080p high-def video, and infrared LED technology for reliable low-light performance.
● Two-direction audio: You won’t always have to go into the room to soothe your baby back to a gentle slumber. A comforting word might be the only requirement to keep your little one asleep.
● Sensors and alerts: Even though it’s an option to have your camera function around the clock to carefully watch your newborn, your attentiveness may begin to waver. Conversely, if your camera notices unusual activity, then you can get a message to your smartphone. Perfect when your adventurous newborn quietly scrambles out of the crib or when your family dog wanders into the nursery.
● Recording capabilities: Many baby monitors do not capture video footage. Now you have the ability to transmit a short segment to grandparents to let them see what a peaceful, precious baby you have.
● Smartphone access: Instead of carrying monitoring equipment around, you are now able to view your child from a simple smartphone app. You might even say hello to your young one and babysitter when you go for an evening away.